Hi everyone, Lewis is here again. I know it has been a very disturbing few months all over the world, related to the deadly plague, called coronavirus that has been threatening the entire human existence.
So many people have been reported dead in Italy, England, China, and Egypt among others. Now in as much as social media and the newsroom, doesn’t shed more light on what to do and how best to scale to the other side of the tunnel and safe from the deadly Convid-19, we as an individual will always try our utmost best to make researches on how to stay afloat regarding the deadly issue at hand.
Below re tips and ideas on how to know if you re-infected, and how also to know when infected at an early stage, so that you can visit a doctor as soon as possible to avoid the spread into a more critical situation.
1. How to Know If You Are Infected or Not
Coronavirus has been known to stay as much as 6 to 12 hours on the surface before being naturally killed by the earth’s atmosphere. Now, in a case where we’re not certain who is infected or not, a study from Taiwan experts have brought up a method that helps in detecting the symptoms of the virus in a person if contact, here is how.
Take a deep breath for 10 seconds each morning and if you’re not interrupted by cough, then you’re very much on the safer side.
In a case whereby you find yourself coughing after holding your breath for 10 seconds, I strongly advise you to go to the hospital to see a doctor before it becomes 50% embedded in your system.
2. What to Do to Avoid Convid-19
So, this re pretty very easy tips on what to do to avoid the virus from getting to you and get its grip around you. Nobody said you might be safe from it, but I’m pretty sure if we stick to a little bit of basic, we might end up staying safe and away from the plague.
Stay HydratedAlways make sure your throat is moist, and to always have water in your system every 15 mins. why? In this case, even if the virus gets into your mouth, it will be washed down into your stomach and will be killed by the hot stomach acids.
Just to shed more light, the virus has been made known to us that it barely survives in a very hot environment, so we strongly believe that ideas and guidelines from this article can boost a 70% guidance on how to keep us safe.
Advice to Adhere
Please be advised that if you do not drink enough water regularly, the virus can make its way into your windpipe and that is a very dangerous situation to behold. The mask is also another source of concern, and to shed more light on that aspect is another factor that has been widely spoken about.
Please be advised that the face mask does little or no help in preventing you from the virus as it can only be contracted through touch or when meeting something that has been touched by an infected host.
- If you detect a runny nose and phlegm, you’ve got a standard cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose
3. This new virus is not heat resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degree. it most definitely hates sunlight.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about to 10 feet to drop to the ground and is no longer airborne
5. If it meets any metal, it takes about 12 hours to live. So, if you meet any metal, endeavour to wash your hands after touching.
6. On fabric, it can last up to 6 to 12 hours but laundry detergent can kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective against all viruses including coronavirus
8. Wash your hand regularly as the virus can only live on your hand for 10 to 15 mins. With that said, a lot can always happen in that time, ideal rubbing your eyes or mouth to be precise.
9 Salt in warm water also helps with keeping you safe from the worries.
10. I can’t simply emphasis enough, but please try as best you can to drink enough water, as that’s the best and most effective way to keep the virus at bay.
1. It will first infect the throat and you will have a sore throat for about 3 to 4 days.
2. The virus now blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5 to 6 days further.
3. With pneumonia comes a high level of fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The Nasal congestion is not like the normal type. In this case, it makes you feel like you’re drowning. At this point, it’s imperative that you seek immediate attention.
These Are Ideas on How to Avoid Corona Virus
I hope you found the above content as helpful and benefiting as I am feeling right now putting it out there. It has always been my goal to reach out to people in my blog regarding the health-related issue.
I pride myself in advising and learning from people regarding health, fitness and any related aspect of the mentioned category.
Please, always feel free to reach out regarding any health topics, that you would like us to shed more light into on this blog, Also please endeavour to share this message to friends and family to make sure that people around you know and understand how best to avoid this plague and also know full well when they’re infected.